Grad Student Processes

On this page you can find information about graduate student processes and guidelines at the University of Windsor

Course Enrollment Requirements



Course Substitution Requirements

if you want to take a course outside of your degree program (any course that does not begin with your degree prefix, ie. “MECH”, “MATL” or “INDE”) you will need to have it approved by your supervisor, Graduate Coordinator and Graduate Studies in order to have it count as one of the four graduate courses required for your degree completion.  You can only take ONE course outside of your degree program.


This is done in two parts:


Please note, you are welcome to take additional courses outside of your degree they just won’t count as one of the four required courses.